Archinect
anchor

Studying M.Arch as an International Student in Denmark: Job Prospects and Experience?

Joyy

Hi,

I am in my final semester of B.Arch, and applying for M.Arch, next year. Danish architecture firms and their work has always fascinated me, so I was thinking of possibly doing my masters from Denmark. 

Since I will be an international student, while I am looking up universities, I also wanted to know about how accepting the Danish job market is for international graduates, and how is it like working as a junior architect in the field. 

Any sharing of experience, advice or tips would be greatly appreciated!While my fascination and interest for danish architecture scene is well and good, I also wanted to gain some insight from people who really know about it, since I will be an brown international student and my perspective may be rose-tinted after all.

Thanks in advance!

Mar 3, 24 11:22 am

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: