Archinect
anchor

Hospital room cardboard mockup cost

0L0ID

Hey everyone,

Those of you who have ever worked on hospital designs, how much does one charge to build a cardboard 1:1 scale mockup of an ICU or an operating room? about 100-120sf.

There is a chance possibility I'll be doing this as a quick freelance project for a bigger firm, and I want to know how much to charge. 

The room has already been designed and laid out, so all I'll be doing is just ordering material and putting it all together. Thinking of using this system for an easier installation: https://www.mockwallsystems.co...

Thank you all!

0l0id

Jan 18, 24 12:37 pm

That's a tough one.  I'd just start with a basic estimate on time and material's.  

Materials: Total cost + 10%

Labor:  base pay x 1.25 to 1.5 multiplier

I personally wouldn't want my base pay to be less than $35 an hour.  

Jan 18, 24 1:03 pm  · 
 · 

I don't have any advice on putting together a proposal, I just came in to say that I worked at a firm that used that mockwall system for the same thing in house. I have no idea if we even charged clients for it beyond the time it took for the staff involved.

Jan 18, 24 1:16 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: