Archinect
anchor

You have AEC Questions? IES has Answers

Kwayland

Hello all! Integrated Environmental Solutions (IES) wants to answer YOUR questions relating to the AEC industry. Sustainable design, performance analysis, you name it! If you're an architect, engineer or facility manager, this is a perfect opportunity to get that nagging question answered by a professional consultant.

So what are you waiting for?
Feel free to leave a comment on our blog with a question. Or follow us on Twitter and send us a question using the hashtag #IESVEQuestions. We also welcome your questions on our Facebook fan page or LinkedIn Group.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Sep 10, 10 11:05 am
nourkhaled1

I am doing a questionnaire on Factors affecting cost overrun and time delays in construction projects as a part of my research with title "cost overrun and time delay prediction using machine learning algorithms: Application of a hybrid intelligence model." and I need responds from people in the AEC industry

Questionnaire Link: Research Questionnaire - Google Forms

Mar 4, 24 7:59 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: