Archinect
anchor

Architecture Competitions: You Design It and We'll Prepare Renderings, Animations and 3D Printed Models

archbishop

I've worked on a dozen or so architecture competitions over the last ten years. In the last few years my role has been lead rendering artist (managing a team) and executing designs produced by another firm.

In this role we helped an interior design firm win a private hotel design competition in late 2012 / early 2013 worth about $300K in design fees which we shared with them until recently when the project wrapped. They produced the CADs, we produced hundreds of iterative renderings.

We're looking to again execute presentation packages for upcoming design competitions. If you are interested in entering a competition and can take responsibility for the design and drawings, we will handle the renderings, animations and/or 3d printed scale models. We have a high-end, full-color 3d printer and several years experience printing architecture models on this machine. Our preference is for a competition that includes at least renderings and scale model, but if it also includes an animation, that's great too.

Compensation and division of winnings can be negotiated, as of right now we're just interested in discussing your ideas and how we might approach the presentation. We're open to working on almost any typology.

Please contact me directly if you're interested.

FYI, we're located in NYC but are more than happy to work with you wherever you are in the world.

Mar 24, 14 5:33 pm

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: