Archinect
anchor

AA Visiting School Program

Bench

Hey folks,

I was given some information through the grapevine that the AA London puts on a Visiting School program periodically; after digging a bit it turns out that one of their sessions is actually coming to my hometown and I've got the opportunity to attend (paying my own way). However I'm a little curious to hear from any others who have participated in one of these week-long seminars before - was it worth the fee of attendance?

My angle: Finished my 4-year undergrad in Architecture last year and took some time off to figure out what I'm looking for in an M.Arch. Found a good job, I've been working there ever since (with that and internships during undergrad I'm in the neighbourhood of ~2 years experience). I was admitted to almost all the schools I applied to, one of which was very attractive (a bit of a 'reach school' for me) but the cost of attendance proved to be prohibitive on that specific school. I decided to stay domestic at another school where I've got a full tuition scholarship and a study-abroad opportunity.

I'm wondering if this AA-VS program might be the small taste of the bigger-name meal that I've been looking to experience but wasn't able to afford in it's full self. Any insight would be fantastic.

May 23, 13 7:29 pm

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: