Archinect
anchor

Internship in Singapore

Giby

Hi i am intrested in doing internship next year...Can anybody list out some good firms that take forign students as interns over there... 

Dec 7, 12 3:06 am
jonasmorse

Hi Giby. Singapore is a great choice! I have been there myself. If you are looking for an internship yourself without the help of negotiators, universities or other connections try the guide on www.howtointernabroad.com. I used it a couple of months ago for my own internship to Thailand. It shows you how to find companies you are looking for and apply for them in the right way because getting hired can be quite difficult. 

good luck on your search towards Singapore. Hope I might helped a bit. 

Jan 13, 13 11:40 am  · 
 · 
riddhisr134

hey i'm an undergraduate student in india  with zero contacts or negotiators on doing an internship abroad.

i'd really like to know every detail on how can i get an internship in dubai or u.s.

p.s. my college isn't among the top listed, so i am not a very bright knowledgeable student.

i am an average student,and seeing the works here i would futher say i am below average.

hope to get a reply soon.

Jan 13, 13 4:48 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: